My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Fives

May is Traffice Safety Month   

1. Do you yield when a blind pedestrian is crossing the road? Well of course. I stop and I stare. And I marvel at the fact that the guy is getting around in this crazy world. Then I ignore the other homeless guy begging at the corner.

2. Who has the right of way when four cars approach a four-way stop at the same time?? The bigges truck or wait, let me remember my training - the Super collosal oil tanker always has the right of way. Either that or the one with the most guns.

3. What are the important safety tips to remember when backing your car? Seat belt on. Coffee cup stored and most importantly, garage door - open. That is basically my initial backing check list.

4. What problems would you face if you were arrested for drunk driving? I have a bad time sleeping if my bed isn't just right. Sure, that would be the issue - getting decent night's sleep in the drunk tank. Oh, yeah, and add to that a decent cup of coffee. As you know, I am picky about my coffee. Hard to sleep of a drunk without some coffee. At least that is what I have learned from the movies.

5. What is the difference between a flashing red traffic light and a flashing yellow traffic light? One is listening to ABBA.

|