My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Fives

1. Do you squeeze the toothpase tube or roll it? What's the advantage of your method? Squeeze. Well technically it is like a roll. I have a thingy, sort of a toothpaste squeege that does the squeeze roll thing for me and also serves as a convienient toothpaste hanger upper.

2. How many siblings do you have? What's your birth order? 1 sibling, Julie. Oldest. Three step siblings. Second oldest in that group.

3. What is something you won? How did you win it? In high school I won a coveted Voice of America trophy from the VFW for a speech on patriotism that I presented. I was such a right wing patriot in my younger days.

4. What is one of your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called? Wah. R-dub. Rdubya. I think I like R-dub, although I rarely refer to myself by a nickname. I hate being referred to by my last name. Sounds all Army like or "Coach" like and I am hardly a jock.

5. What's something your parents used to say to you as a child that you promised yourself you'd never say - but now you catch yourself saying it? Slow down! Do you have to drive so fast!

|