My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Fives

1. If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you'd find having a more satisfying life than yours? Oh, that is tough. I have no life. I work, I peck around on my computer, I hang out with some great friends each weekend, but I don't have kids, a wife or family, I don't travel a lot, I don't own a house with a lawn I pick over. Lately I have been finding something missing in my life, but I can't put a finger on it. I have never been a real "couple" person, needing a life partner or family to make me happy, but perhaps there is more out there - that said I think I could find a good chunk of 100 right now living a more satisfying life, as I am in a rut.

2. Do you ever spit or pick your nose in public. What about cleaning your teeth with a toothpick. Oh, you folks, alas, all the know the answer to that one - I am a picker. A nose picker. I am sorry. I find it no worse or gross than finger nail biting - but society does, so there you have it. I am sorry.

3. If you knew a thermonuclear holocaust would occur in precisely 20 years and no one would survive it, how would you change your present life? More time at the ranch. More travel to see the world. Less time on the couch.

4. If you wanted to look very sexy, how would you dress. Thongs. Leather thongs with lots of fringe. I am going to where one to work today. Get ready for the new Roy!

5. If there were a public execution on television, would you watch it.? Absolutely. I am against the death penalty and I think the rest of the nation would be as well, if they had to experience it in person. Put the prisoner on the stage, hit the lights, run tape and present the gruesome death in high def television. The death penalty would go away very soon afterwards.

|