My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Fives

1. Would you have one of your fingers removed if it guaranteed immunity from all major diseases? One finger? Sure, why the hell not. Count to nine and live forever.

2. When did you last yell at someone? Why? Tuesday. At work. I birefly lost my temper when a co worker messed with my computer. I hate hate hate losing my temper. I have a very quick, hot temper and in the moment I say terrible mean things. So I resolved years ago not to lose it - and generally I don't.

3. Would you be willing to go to a slaughterhouse and kill a cow? Sure, why the hell not. It is the other side of beef consumption. And I am a big fan of participatory journalism. That is how I would approach this, as a news story or something to write about - giving me the ability to distance myself from the act.

4. Would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend? Yup. If I could be assured that the lie would get no one else in trouble and if I could get away with it and not do time, sure, I would cover for someone very close to me.

5. What, if anything, is too personal to joke about? Ha ha ha, that is a tough one for me. I have made jokes about just about everything and usually when the most inappropriate. My goal in life has always been to keep the conversation going until I hit the punch line. But. . . Never, Ever, Ever make jokes around me when talking about Steve Perry and Journey. They are sacred. Sacred, I said. (See that was me going for the punch line.)

|