My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Fives

Random batch

1. How often do you doodle? Do you doodle the same things? What do they look like? I doodle on pads of paper all day long. I usually draw 3-D cubes and triangles.

2. What room in your house best reflects your personality? My bedroom is extremely unkempt. And, alas, so am I.

3. What do you do if you can't sleep at night? Count sheep? Get up and do something productive? I take agbout 10 real deep breaths and then count my imaginary $300 million lottery winnings. >4. Do you save old greeting cards? Nope - well sort of. I keep them around for a few months but then eventually toss them.

5. What are you a natural at doing. Sleeping - an making inappropriate jokes. It's a gift.

|