My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday Fives

1. Have you ever ridden a camel? No. Although the family ranch hosts a few Llamas. They are distant cousins. However, I haven't ridden one of thos either, so I don't know why I bring it up.

2. When you are outside, what does the horizon look like? Blue sky and a warehouse district for as far as the eye can see.

3. Who is the last person to leave you a message? Toni Romero at work and the Disabled American Veterans at home.

4. How many hours did you sleep last night? 10 or so. I took today off and slept in. Good for me!

5. Peanut Butter: take it or leave it? Take it. Generally.

|