My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday Fives

1. Do you like chicken? Yep. Chicken breasts, quickly broiled. Yummy.

2. What is 1 food you can't live without? Raspberries. Raspberries and probably Lasagna

3. Are you an early bird or a night owl? I work late, up to 11 pm each night, so at work, I guess I am a night owl. But my internal clock is that of an early bird. I am up early each morning.

4. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla. It is a more sophisticated flavor than chocolate.

5. Are you more of a cat person or a dog person? I used to be a dog person. But now, on year five of my sweet cat, I have come around to calling myself a cat person.

|