My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: The Friday Fives

Friday, March 24, 2006

The Friday Fives

1. When is the last time you became unraveled? July 30, 2001.

2. When is the last time you accepted a dare? I am certain there is a booze related challenge in the recent past that fulfills this question. But perhaps because of the booze, I cannot recall it. As an adult, I generally don't live a life full of dares. Maybe that is part of the problem. Back to therapy, I go.

3. What's one language you wish you knew fluently? Living on the northern fringes of the American Soutwest, it is just stupid that I don't speak Spanish.

4 If you were to design a new condiment, what would it be? Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup, various jams, sure they all have their place, but I think a nice pepper spread, something that has a consistency of mayo but the flavor of a Tobasco like product. So instead of litte drops of red hot sauce, you could spread across toast, for instance, with a knife.

5. If a tape or CD were stuck in your car stereo, what would it be? Springsteen, Born to Run. There is generally always some Bruce available for listening audiences in my car.

|