My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: The Friday Fives

Friday, March 17, 2006

The Friday Fives

1. Are ya Irish? Or do you play one on St. Patrick's Day? I am perhaps 1/8th or 1/16th Irish. My grandfather, Hank Mathis was Irish, but as an orphan, we don't know his full past very well to tell just how Irish he was.

2. Which TV character is most like you? I would like to thnk Chandler Bing, the funny guy.

3. What's your favorite song these days? Kevin recently crafted part of Jackie Wilson by Van Morrison into a ring tone. Ever since, I keep singing that song - "I'm in heavan, when you're smilin'." And he is Irish (Van, that is. How appropriate.)

4. What is the craziest/wildest/weirdest thing you (or someone you know) ever did at school? I used to host our annual Spring Extravaganza show for the High School band (two seasons! I had a return engagement!.) it was a wild time as we changed the way the hosting went and sort established a new standard for 'the funny" for the audience.

5. Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job? I have volunteered, several times, to bath Andie McDowell. That would be a great job and I would do it for free.

|