My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Fives

A look back. Originally posted March, 2003.

1. What is one thing you don't like about your body? Fatness. But I am addressing the issue. Me eat salad and oats. Mmm, good.

2. What are two things you love about your body? My eyes and my smile. I smile a lot. I am always laughing on the inside.

3. What are three things you want to change about your home? I'd like to paint a wall or two. I want a home with a spiral staircase. And a better entertainment system. HDTV beckons.

4. What are four books you want to read this year? Pale Fire by Nabokov (about halfway finished.); You Remind Me of Me by Dan Chaon; Drop City by T.C. Boyle; Lost In The Fun House by Barth

5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself? To finish college; To floss regularly; To surround my self with funny, creative friends; To be courageous at work and speak up; To never lose my wallet or keys.

|