My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Monday, Monday

Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday, Monday

Year's since I was shot by a Vice President: 0 Year's since I accidently shot a bullet through the house: 30 Days until my back stops hurting, after a long day moving furniture: 18 It was ridiculous! Jon told me over beers yesterday that Dick Cheney shot someone! I guess the most surprising bit about that news is that I believed it and wasn't at all surprised. I immediatey guessed it was some duck hunting accident. (turns out it was quail hunting. ) More only regret in hearing this news is that he shot a big shot Republican donor and not Justice Scalia - another hunting buddy. I play on line chess with lono (see his blog on the column on the left). I opened my email this morning to find this notification: "You have been challenged to a game of chess by 'Baron von Chess' Game name : Cheney shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die" That makes me smile.

|