My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday Fives

1. If you could go back and relive one moment or day from your life, without changing anything, what would you re-experience? I tend to walk through life in a "not paying attention" haze. That said, I think it would have to be my attendance of the Burl Ives concert at the Boy Scout Jamboree in 1980. What a life changing night. Burl rocked my world.

2. If you could witness a moment in history, again without changing anything, what would you want to see? When Prince Charles and Princess Di consumated their love. With their love, the world began to heal a little bit. We are weaker in the absence of that love. (Plus, I like to watch. )

3. If you could talk to a younger version of yourself, what age would you visit and what message would you give? Roy, 1981 - A strong talking to about managing money and using Mr. Sherman's Way Back machine, I would also advise to invest in Microsoft, no matter what it took to get the money into the stock.

4. If you could choose one moment that would be guaranteed to happen in your future, what would it be and when would it happen? When I was about seven years old, playing in the garage, I was fighting some supervillians. Travel across the rafters, monkey bar style, I was supposed to get past them in order to have super powers. I fell to the gravel floor and was never granted the powers. If I could go back in time, i would complete that task. Then, your friend R-Dub that you know and love would also be your personal super hero.

5. Pretend you left a time capsule for yourself 5, 10, 15, 20 or more years ago. You just opened it. What three things from your past are you now holding and what age were you when you buried them? 20 years ago - Army camo clothes and Army boots 15 years ago - A bottle of scotch and a sode can bent, folded and punctured to smoke pot in the alley at the newspaper during a coffee break. 10 years ago - Bad shoes, ill fitting ties and a reporters notebook. 5 years ago - A captured realization that I am corporate wonk - the dream is over.

|