My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Fives

1. Can you dance? I am not an inspired dancer. I have been told I am a decent dancer, but I am not comfortable on the dance floor. 2. Who is your current crush? Van Morrison, I suppose. 3. Tell us about a dream you remember. LAst night I was in the middle of hiring frenzy at work and stuck in the middle of our reorganziation working some sort of help desk where employees got to go to complain about things. I always hate it when I have dreams that take place at work. 4. Do you live with anyone, or do you live by yourself? For economics and familiarity sake, I share an apartment with my sister. 5. When is the last time you bled from an injury? I am always pick at my hang nails - and that can result in s light paper cut and eventual bleeding. I guess the last time was earlier in the week.

|