My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday Fives

1. What happened the last time you got furious in traffic? A power cord was down at the exit ramp to I 25 and Yale. Cars were driving over and under the down line and there was traffic behind me as well. No real way to get out of the situation. I crept through the mess and then called 911 before someone hit the line and got zapped. But it was a real dillema with no real way out of the quagmire. 2. What is your favorite "wintertime" song? When it snows and is sunny, at the end of the day, I usually turn to the Eagles. Good skiing music. Something like "Best Of My Love." 3. I dig office supply stores. What is your favorite office supply? 3X5 cards. Yep, index cards rock. I recently found index cards made by Post Its! How great is that. I am also always on the look out for the best pen. I am getting close - but spend too much money on pens in my frantic Research and Development - I buy any kind of gel roller ball i can find and give them a trial run. I hate ball points and as a left hander fountain pens are just too messy, so it comes down to a gell ink roller ball, but the quality and consistency between brands can be a real crapshoot. 4. First time you threw up in someone else's toilet? Jamie Creasy was living at the Dickinson's house on Steele street during his senior year of High School. A whole house to himself, and no parents. (He normally lived way out in the National Wildlife Reserve about 40 miles or so north of town.) Many parties were thrown at that house and I am sure I tossed my cookies in that toilet. Since I was 16 or 17 years old, I imagine it was my first guest toilet. 5. What is the most adventurous food you've ever tried? Well, I have never gone full "Fear Factor" and eaten worms or grubs. I suppose in this day and age, any food eaten at a restaurant can be considered adventurous. I will go with Beef TarTar at the old Queen Of Sheeba Ethiopian restaurant. Eating raw beef. That's adventuous.

|