My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday Fives

1. What was the last dream you remember? Last night, I dreamed about this big meeitng we are going to have at work today. And we had to rearrange a lot of the conference rooms, because a huge contingent of Marines was marching over to participate in the meeting. Very odd. 2. Do you believe in Dog? The family dog, Bruno could be a diety. I think I could believe in him and his spirit, certainly. When he barks, I listen. I obey. 3. What is the most expensive item you have ever broken? I am sure something from my clumsy, clumsy teenage boy past. I worked on the high school stage, running lights and the facility for folks who rented the hall. Once I spilled water on the old, electrical light board - causing it to instantly weld - and I am pretty certain when all was said and done, that it was broken forever. 4.The Stockshow is in town. Let's contemplate. Would you have a problem eating horse meat and why or why not? How about goat. The idea of horse meat repulses me. Don't really know why. I imagine it as tough and greasy. I have had goat and it is a lot like lamb. Doesn't mean it is automatically good. Like lamb, it ihas to be prepared delicately, but it can be wonderful. 5. What is your favorite time of day? I like mornings. The calm, the quiet, the reenergized spirit. About 5 or 6 am when all is well in the world.

|