My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, December 23, 2005

Friday Fives

1. What is your most prized material possession? I think its my Bose stereo. I love the sound, I love the convenience. I have never given this much thought until now.

2. What item, that you currently own, have you had the longest? I have a few books that I have owned since high school days. There are some knick knacks that I have had around all my life. BUt saying that, I can't quite put my finger on them exactly. Probably this childhood picture of me when I was four. That is the oldest personal belonging I think.

3. Are you a packrat? Yes, I am. I have way too much stuff and dread throwing anything away.

4. Do you prefer a spic-and-span clean house? Or is some clutter necessary to avoid the appearance of a museum? Do you even know me? Clutter is unfortunately part of my inate gene pool. I know no other way.

5. Do the rooms in your house have a theme? Or is it a mixture of knick-knacks here and there? See above. Lots of knick knacks and a thematic mixture.

|