My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday Fives

1. What did you want to be when you grew up? In High School, I had visions of becoming a director or some sort of behind the scenes job in theater. When I returned to college after the army, I intended on becoming a teacher.

2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened? Neither happened, but I don't know why, really. Various circumstances, of which some made sense and others didn't. I am now just a a corporate middle manager - making a decent wage but not necessarily living the dream.

3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid?If not, is it better or worse? I am happy living in the city and surrounded by tons of friends and family. I never had the dream to be married with 2.5 kids and living in in a little house surrounded by a white picket fence. Mostly, I am happy.

4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 10-year-old self Go to law school. Pay more attention when the pretty girls flirt with you.

5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you've become? Since I am not necessarily that mature, I think my child self would fine me lots of fun.

|