My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: The Friday Fives

Friday, December 02, 2005

The Friday Fives

1. What book has had the most significant impact on your life?

The Holy Bible . . . Okay, really? I guess it would be Slauterhouse Five, whereupon we learn, as readers that a book can be poignant, sad, funny and surreal all at the same time. 2. What is the worst lie you've ever told?

I really can't tell you that. Some of my sinnin' is kept between me and myself. I think we all have a few of these moments where we lie about something and then have to sit on it the rest of our lives. Okay, I'll tell. I was never in the army. I spent three years in a hippy commune in the hills of Oregon and when I visited home, I would rent an Army uniform from a costume shop. 3. If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?

This has been a discussion among friends for years. I am looking forward to everyone's answers. Mine is either: Keep of the grass!! or "In times of constant sorrow and depression, always, always go for the punchline. If you don't make it a joke, then I am just another dead guy. " 4. If you could have chosen you name what would it have been?

Pete. I think I would have been an excellent Pete. 5. What is in the trunk, or back, of your car?

Jumper cables; car emergency kit; Big old bag of cat litter; windshield fluid; quart of oil; CD changer; tire jack handle that I never put completely away.

|