My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: The Friday Fives

Friday, November 18, 2005

The Friday Fives

1. What is your favorite "Friends" episode? I don't recall the exact name of the episode, so I will call it - "The one where Monica explains to Chandler how to please a woman." 1-1-4-5-7-7-7-7-SEVEN!

2. Who would be in your historical threesome? Lillian Hellman and Ingrid Bergman! (I don't really know. Full disclosure, I have had this question to ponder for nearly a week and the list is ever changing.)

3. What foods have you forced yourself to eat this year that you usually don't eat? I have begun to eat a salad regularly, almost every single day. I didn't used to be a huge "raw" food eater but have now come around to the point of craving a good green, leafy salad.

4. Given the opportunity and a clear shot, what would you most like to steal? The code to weekly lottery so I can assure my self a weekly winner? Or maybe a nice Ferrari or Maserati. Now, having said that, every time I see one (and in Denver that isn't so rare.) I will look at the car and ponder - "Hmmmm. I could take it."

5. In life, we make choices. What have you chickened out of doing? Going to law school. I would have loved to study the law. I don't think I would be that great of a trial attorney, but I know I would have loved immersing myself in the philosophy and history of law.

|