My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday Fives

1. What is your favorite noise to hear? Lately, that noise would be Beethoven, played as loud as possible. I just can't get enough of him! I also love the noise of the horn when a goal is scored in hockey.

2. If you could live in any era of time, what would you choose and why? Victorian era in London. I am a white male. For guys like me, those were indeed the salad days of time. Fashion, a butler, the prospect of traveling the world that you know. Sigh. Life really ought to be like an Agatha Christie novel, don't you think?

3. You just found $50 while cleaning your house. Where do you decide to spend it? This week, if I found a haul of cash I'd give it to the Denver Rescue Mission for their holiday meals campaign. Give the homeless a turkey, that's what I always say. Or is it, Never pour the gravy on yourself, pour it on your plate. I forget.

4. What magazines to you subscribe to/read on a normal basis? Harper's magazine, the best monthly tome of written fiction, essays and journalism. It is meaty and there are few pretty pictures, but every word is great. Rollingstone - I got if free from subscribing to Salon.com. Good stuff as always in "the Stone." 5. If you could witness any event in history, but not change anything about it, what would you choose and why? I thinking hanging around Ben Franklin, the Da Vinci of the New World, would have been great. Perhaps standing in the rain and thunder as he flies a kite.

|