My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday Fives.

1. Have you ever been to the emergency room?

In my youth, my clumsy, clumsy youth I went to the ER quite often for stiches and such. In my adulthood, I have been spared the trauma of waiting out a trauma in ER. 2. What's the worst pain you've ever had?

I am the biggest baby in the world when it comes to burns. Simple little kitchen burns that are quite harmless, can turm me into the biggest baby in the world. 3. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?

I can choose my doctor and I went with a dude. Dr. Kevin and his very able nurse practitioner. As a tag team duo, they can't be beat. 4. Do you take vitamins?

Yup. I take a liquid vitamin/mineral supplement twice a day, everyday. 5. Would you prefer to go to the doctor, the dentist or go sky diving?

I really don't mind the doctor or the dentist. Sky diving is a bit scary. Been there, done that, send me to the dentist chair everytime.

|