My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday Fives

1. What kind of lighting is around you? At home, natural lighting coming in the big picture window through the blinds. At work, stark, soul sucking florescent lighting, as bright as can be. ugh! .

2. What do you think of your singing voice? Absolutely delightful, despite what anyone says. In the car, Roy's Karaoke Kommute is generally sold out, as I craft delightful, melodious versions of most songs, sung in my best Willie Nelson impression.

3. Who do you try to please? The boss. He is a stern task master with way too many to do lists and he is physically unable to live a life without checking things off the list. My job is to ensure that I have tasks completed each week that he can remove from the list.

4. Describe your last dream: I don't remember all of it, but a huge lake cabin was involved. Eddie and Sage were in it, we were camping at the cabin and had to for some reason, get a group of college boys out of the mountains and back in to town. And the cast of Deadwood was floating around in the dream as well. (I recently bought the Deadwood soundtrack and I think it has permeated my slumber.)

5. When is the last time you bought flowers? It has been many, many months since I bought fresh cut flowers. In May I bought a couple of pots of miniature roses, but between the sun and the cat, they were quickly ruined.

|