My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Fives

1. What is the most fun things you have done this summer? It is a toss up between the weekend I spent at Mom's ranch and going to Redrocks for Van Morrison - both were great events in completely different ways for completely different reasons.

2. What are you listening to now? The new Bob Dylan compilation "No Direction Home" and "Jerry Garcia Band Live at Keen College." I must have slipped into my hippy phase.

3. In what state do you live? Near chaos, just off the depression off ramp, take a left turn at curious and swing past boredom. There is no mandatory evacuation ordered for this state.

4. Last book/s you read? The latest Harry Potter - plodding but decent. "Oblivion" by David Foster Wallace - I just cracked it but wow. He is a master of the post modern metafiction short story. No doubt.

5.Are you ready for fall? I [heart] fall. It is my favorite time of the year. The leaves turning, seasonal changes, cooler weather. All the ingredients for my bliss.

|