My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday Fives

1. Name one thing you've quit: I guess in a way I quit the army - I took an early out and left 60 days early. I also quit a job at a teleconference center once upon a time, starting a course of jobs that I still hold today as a dweeb supervising a call center.

2. Name something you've won: I don't join a lot of contests. However, as a dweeb, supervising a call center, I won a coveted Inner Circle of Excellence award for service, then was told the next day, we would be laid off. No trip to the Bahamas for me, baby.

3. Describe a subject in school you do poorly in: Math. Mathy, mathy, mathy, math. I have some dyslexia and the rules of the mathmatica still puzzle me at times. Thank goodness for Texas Instruments.

4. Have you ever purposely not done your best? Well, as said before, our call center was set to be closed. During that six or seven months, I barely showed up to work.

5. Do you lead, follow, or get out of the way? At work, I lead. Weekends, I tend to be a follower, drifting with no real plan. In traffic, I get the hell out of the way.

|