My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: The Friday Fives

Friday, September 02, 2005

The Friday Fives

1. Link to your local news source: The Denver Channel.com 2. Link to your favorite dessert:Raspberry Cheesecake 3. Link to a band that you despise: The Doors 4. Link us to a good book: Lolita My current read. 5. Link to your favorite Muppet frog: Kermit Although I've never been to New Orleans, watching the news has effected me greatly. This week's FridayFiver has been hijacked in an effort to ask you all to think about what you have and what you may be able to give. The following list comes from CNN:


Network for Good

Red Cross

Feed the Children

Salvation Army

Florida Hurricane Relief Fund

America's Second Harvest

Catholic Charities USA


Next week? Return of the funny. I promise.
Via Friday Fiver.    

|