My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday Fives

1. What if any instrument do you play? I can play the saxophone and took organ lessons as a child, but I haven't played an instrument for years. I am trying to learn the guitar, but I am not very focused at it.

2. If you could choose to play an instrument what would it be? Acoustic steel blues guitar. I wanna be a bluesman.

3. If you were in a band, what would your band's name be? I was never good at this sort of thing. The master fo fun band names was Dave Berry. However, running through this I came up with Eric Cartman's Sagittarius - a great band name.

4. What type of music would your band play? Blues renditions and covers of 1980s new wave songs. I can hear them in my head and they rock. Now, to just figure out how to get them out of my head and on to disc.

5. Would you continue to be good for years to come, or would you and your band end up in Branson playing for bus loads of elderly? The act described above is pure Branson material.

|