My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: The Friday Fives

Friday, August 12, 2005

The Friday Fives

1. Do you exercise on a regular basis? I am trying. My new goal is not so much to exericise but to no longer practice my "Epic" sedentary life. It is about small little steps and ensuring every day I get out and move. In the process I am exercising and getting in shape, I suppose. My problem with exercise is that I hate sweating and getting hot and muggy. I haven't found a decent gym located in the dairy cooler of a grocery store yet, so the short answer is get over youself and just get outside and do it. Damn, I hate Nike.

2. Name one person that raises your blood pressure: I can get very angry and fired up, red in the face and sweat pouring from brow when I talk about Bush or other supreme practitioners of injustice. His distant gaze and smile and "Chauncey Gardner" patina makes me mad.

3. You need to go up two floors in a building: do you use the stairs or the elevator? I very nearly always take the stairs. I don't want to be "that guy." At work, we have two floors and an elevator to connect them along with two sets of stairs. I can count the times I have used the elevator on one hand in the six years I have been in that building.

4. Have you ever participated in an "Extreme" sport? I jumped out of an airplane once in the Army. And I went bungy jumping for a new story in Crested Butte. Neither are extreme, per se, as there were many, many, many safety features involved. But for me, that is extreme enough.

5. Imagine that you have the opportunity to become a foreign correspondent for a week. Where would you want to report from, and what types of stories would you be interested in doing? (In honor of Peter Jennings.) Darfur - and I want to bring some attention to the death, killing and slaughter in Northern Africa.

|