My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday Fives

1. Given the circumstance that you would need to - how would you go about getting rid of the body? I think some creative use of a chipper shredder would be in order. Put the parts into a good sized plastic bag or two and then, under the dark of night, take the bag of parts to the country and liberally feed to some pigs.

2. Have any turn on? (not necessarily sexual) In other words, to answer the question, what do you dig? Loud music while driving - it is one of my very favorite things and I plan and plot to insure my car has the proper tunes for any given time. It is indeed my happy place.

3. Are you related to anyone famous somewhere in your family tree? They say there is some family blood related to Butch Cassidy in our family tree, traced through my great grandmother on the Larson side. On my grandmother's side, we have a distant relation to Brigham Young, through one of his many wives.

4. Real world filter: I drove upon a really bad auto accident last night and it got me thinking. What is the grossest thing you have ever seen? I once watched a hunter gut a deer and it nearly made me vomit. I was standing too close and it was cold out. The steam from the dead animal sent a waft of guts and blood into the air and the sucking sound as the guts were cut out with a Buck knife, and eventually bloodied hands - that image has stayed with me for many, many years.

5. What is your favorite cover song and by what group? Springteen's Mustang Sally medley, performed on the No Nukes album. A fine rendition of some great 1960s rock.

|