My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: The Friday Fives

Friday, July 29, 2005

The Friday Fives

1. What was your first job? Me and a neighbo girl, Judy, had a window washing compny one summer and spent a whole season washing windows. We washed the windows each week at Safeway, an old folks home, a car parts store and various homes around town.

2. How much did you make? We both made probably about $150.00 the whole summer. Oh, well. So much for the early entry in the entreprenuerial fortune.

3. Describe your least favorite co-worker of all time. I can't remember her name, maybe Sage can. She was this fat bastard at this teleconferencing company Sage and I both worked at. The obese gal was on our team and had some sort of super power whereby she could take all of the joy from a room just with her mere presence. You weren't supposed to ask her any questions and never, ever touch or bother any of her things. Simple enough of a request, however her job was to aid and support us, her team members and she tended to hord all of the office supplies, so she created a bit of storm throughout the day we were kind of obligated to speak to her and ask her for things, like post in notes and a pencil. I am seething in rememberance as I type this.

4. What is your dream job? Pro golfer. I don't play golf, but really how cool is their life? A professional athlete lifestyle, played on a beautiful lawn, surrounded by awe inspriring scenary and a bar at the end of the game?

5. What do you currently do and do you like it? My job in a nutshell: "Hey, you, new guy!. Stop doing that!" I am a call center supervisor and each day, I take part in removing a part of the soul from the staff of 150 formerly fine upstanding citizens. Ever see the movie Office Space? Well, I'm Lundberg.

|