My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday Fives

1. Can you share a tale of a favorite summer cookout/get together?2. What is a favorite summer ritual of yours? Of late, I think it is the annual pilgrimage to the gay rodeo in Jefferson County. What a spectacle. And cheap! Well, that and gallons and gallons of gin.

3. After a long hot summer day, what is your favorite way to quench your thirst? Gallons and gallons of gin. Heh. Seriously though - ahem. I enjoy Gin or Vodka and tonic in the summer and I enjoy sitting on a deck of a nice bistro or restaurant on a Saturday afternoon and getting my snoot full.

4. The 4th of July is coming up, what plans, if any, do you have? It is odd, but there don't seem to be many plans. I have been invited up to the mountains to see some jam bands. And I am contemplating a trip to Greeley to see some rodeo, music and fireworks. And I am sure someone is going toss together a barbecue.

5. What are you looking forward to doing most before the summer ends? I want to get up to my mom's house and spend some time on the ranch - take in the beauty and solitude. I had a pretty action packed June already and some unplanned downtime is now my main goal.

|