My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday Fives

1. You can invite 2 artists to your house, but they must sing together. Who are they and what one song will they sing? Willie Nelson and Emmylou Harris. They would sing Christmas songs.

2. Are you on "the light side" or "the dark side"? Oh, I am on the dark side of the force.

3. If you could completely start your life over from scratch, what would you do differently the second time around (if anything)? Stayed in the Army. As a clerk, I would have had such an easy life, even with the wars. And perhaps gone to law school.

4. Do you have any purple clothes in your closet? If so, what items are they? Do you enjoy wearing the color purple? I went through a purple phase for a bit and had a couple of purple shirts. It is still a favorite color but really anything I wear.

5. What do you picture when you think of garbagemen? A funny guy, from Craig, Dave Jackosn who was a friend of my dad's.

|