My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday Fives

1. How often do you cook at home? Usually, with my chaotic work schedule, I only cook on Sundays.

2. How did you learn how to cook? Both of my parents are amazing cooks. Dad was an Army cook and made the best breakfasts. Mom is a little Betty Crocker with mad spatula skills. I learned from them in house where everything happened in the kitchen.

3. What is a meal that has special meaning to you? Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and my favorite meal. It is the holiday in my past where more family is gathered together than with any other holiday, and that makes is special.

4. What is the last meal you cooked? I made a big old pot of green chili a few weeks ago. Oh, yeah I also cooked an amazing pork roast in a new pan I bought. The roast was good but the pan drippings gravy was divine.

5. What is your least favorite thing to cook? I am not a big dessert cooker. Cakes and cookies are not my thing. Pie, maybe, if I don't have to make the crust.

|