My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday Fives

1. Do you prefer to be the driver or passenger? I don't know if I have a hard fast rule on this. driving is great and for longer trips, I certainly enjoy some time behind the wheel. But it is kind of nice to just surrender all responsibility and hand the keys over to someone else and let them haul your ass around.

2. When you drive somewhere, do you prefer to take the long way or quickest route? Work and errands, quickest route. Longer trips, I often prefer the longer scenic route.

3. Do you have road rage? I used to but lately, I would say over the past couple ofyears, I no longer get in a hurry on the road. And as a result, the road rage passes. Take you time getting there eases up most of the competitive anger that driving the roads can bring out.

4. What is the longest road trip you have taken? From Stuttgart, Germany to London, England.

5. What would your reaction be if you were driving and saw an animal run into the road? Squeeze them brakes! Having had my customary Western Colorado run in with a deer, I am not keen on a reenactment.

|