My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday Fives

1. What was your high school stereotype, what group did you hang with? I guess, if I had to define a group, in a high school of about 800 people, it would be band geek. Either that or speech and debate geek. I was not running with the wolves

2. If you could be one Disney character, what character would you be? I have always identified with the so very dapper Jiminy Cricket.

3. Ever think about your own death? How do you suppose you will go? (This sounds like I am particularly fragile and depressed today! I am not, put the suicide hotline phone down.) Hmmm. I think I want to go quickly, certainly and barring some bizarre unforeseen accident, I want to live into my 90s and beyond. I can't wait to see what this centruy brings us. I don't want to die with a warm beer and the remote control in my hand, this much I know.

4. Are you a Democrat? A Republican? A Libertarian? Green? Why? I am registered as a Democrat. I think mainly because I am genuinely concerned about the other guy. My 'defect' of empathy and a sense of fair play feels more at home in the Democratic party's philosophy rather than the 'I got mine" mindest that I feel when confronting Republicans or Libertarians.

5. Do you feel like you look your age, or do you feel older or younger? I feel I look younger than my age. Gray hair, yes. And a pot belly. But few wrinkles. I can still pull of '35' in a pinch. . Thanks in part this week to an email by Thom that spurred this week's questions.

|