My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Linksys Saves The Day

Monday, February 14, 2005

Linksys Saves The Day

I have had the must frustrating time of late using the "inter-web" on my computer. I am supposed to have this fancy, fancy cable connection that gives me great speeds, but instead, I have a sick network adapter card. I literally have to wait for an hour or so for my computer to warm up before I can surf and then it is slow, sporadic and buggy. I get bumped off my connection every 20 or so minutes and rather than reading the web, I enjoy dialog boxes explaining how I have timed out trying to load Google. Sigh. A new computer is in the budget for the next year. But yesterday all of that changed, thanks to the good people at Linksys. Instead of using the traditional 10/100 coupling, I now plug my cable modem/router into an adapter that connects to a USB port. Voila! I can surf once again. Fast, stable, secure. Yea! Technology.

|