My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: How to Cut...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

How to Cut...

It is always the little things that you seem to notice about people. Their little life skills that subltey can knock you out. Like my dad's ability to sharpen a knife on a steel at lightening fast Samurai skill or how my grandma could chop up a tiny little radish in record setting time - each piece a work of art. How do you get those skills? Short of chopping off a finger or staring for hours and hours at the Food Network, I want some mad kitchen knife skills. And quite by accident, I stumbled on this: An amazing collection of chef's instructional knife skills. A great tool, a well done website and the first steps toward "mad knife skills."

|