My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday Fives

1. If you could freeze time at the very second in your past that you wanted to LAST forever, holding that moment for eternity, what would that moment be? The feeling in college when the first issue of the newspaper I edited came off the press. That was a pretty good feeling.

2. Have you ever finished in LAST place, whether during a race, a contest, a competition, an exam, or something else? Not last especially, but very close. In the Army, a group of us decided to run a 10K race. And one of the guys with us was huge, huge guy, terribly out of shape. We ran the race with him and came in very close to the end. Some folks walking the race beat us.

3. Who's the LAST person you talked with on the phone? E-mailed? Received an e-mail from? Hugged? Went out to lunch with? Thought about? Made something for? Made plans with? IM-ed? Phone: Michelle; Emailed: Kevin; Received and email from: RABnurse (Sage): Hugged: Michelle; Lunch: (Does a late breakfast count?) Michelle; Thought about?: Mom; Made something for: my team at work; Made plans with: Michelle (Sedaris); IM-ed: Haven't IM-ed in months.

4. When's the LAST time that you did something nice just for yourself? What was it? I am not married or with children so really, just about everything I do I do for myself (how selfish). Any time I go out for steak or sushi that is "something nice for myself."

5. What do you think you'll be doing on the LAST day of this month (February 28)? If you could choose a month and have it LAST forever (in other words, it would be July all the time from now on), which month would you choose and why? Last day of the month? Working and getting two or three new employees settled in. Favorite month? October. I love a late crisp autumn.

|