My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Fives

1. How would you describe the style of furniture in your home right now? Mishmash. A few old swivel rockers that have seen better days and a comfy cheap couch that the cat has scratched up. But it naps just right.

2. Do you have a piece of your childhood bedroom furniture in your home?No. What an interesting question. I have very little left of my childhood room. Toys, furniture, even the room itself are gone.

3. What's the oldest piece of furniture that you own?I have a few lamps and a table that my grandfather made when my mother was very young. That is probably my oldest furniture.

4. Have you ever tried making a piece of furniture by hand? What about refinishing?I made a nice computer desk and printer stand from scratch once with my father. It was a fun project and although it wasn't perfect, the mahoganny finish turned out very nice and I was proud of it. It is gone now. It didn't make the cut in a move years ago.

5. If we looked right now, what would we most likely find on your living room coffee table? What about on the nightstand in your bedroom?Magazines, books. A few napkins. A few Netflix DVD envelopes. Three remote controls. It's glass table top smudged from the dog's habit of sitting on top of it.

|