My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Crappy Movies

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Crappy Movies

Posted by Hello

A smirk of the day. The five movies that are all terrible and watched over and over and over again. To the list I might add Willie Wonka - not a great movie- but I made sure to buy it on DVD and I watch it a few times a year. But I enjoy the real bad film. I am a sap for bad movies. I can get sucked in to a teen drama with the traditional "change the world, change yor life" plot any time one is on and then while away the morining, wasting away the days listening to exceptionally bad dialog and poor narrative structure. There is something very reassuring about it.

|