My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday Fives

Today's questions are all taken from Blogger's random question section of the user profile. Thank you, Blogger.

1. All of the phone numbers have fallen out of your address book. Whose number do you look for first and why? I hate memorizing phone numbers and as a result I barely know anyones. I guess the first number I need is my mother's. She recently moved and I have to look up her number every time. The next number would be either Julz or Sage to get everybody else's. Anything else I can look up at work using Black Book

2. Your bow is not broken but you've run out of arrows. How can you fake being a bard? How very Plutarch meets Shakespeare! Okay, the way to be the bard when the quiver runs dry is to always rely on strong verbs and complex noun specific phrases and shy away from adverbs whenever possible. Oh, yeah, be sure and talk about love a lot.

3. What would you name your ballet inspired by the sight of children leaping through a garden sprinkler? Dance of stubbed toe fairy. Everytime I played the run-through-the-hose-and-sprinklers game as a child, I tended to injure myself, usually by cutting my foot or stubbing my toe on the sprinkler.

4. The children are waiting! Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig: Onapoatima - there was a bald frog with a tremendously bad wig. The village quietly referred to the frog as Wilma. Each day, Wilma would place the wig upon her head do a little dance for the village in order take food home to her family. Then the President came to down and stepped on the frog and she died. The end.

5. Please describe how you could take the peel off an apple all in one go: I think it is best to run the apple under some warm water to loosen the skin, then using a paring knife begin a spirally peel from the top down. Having said that, I have never tried it, so just go ahead and knock yourself out. Who the hell peels apples these days anyway? What's the deal, you got a mouth full of dentures of something?

|