My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, January 07, 2005

Friday Fives

1. Do you have a top five list of the actors that you would love to see die in a movie? (via Kevin via ESPN.) Kevin Costner Sandra Bernhard Farrah Fawcett(teenage yearning years notwithstanding. David Caruso Steven Seagal Honorable mention: Morgan Fairchild, most soap opera actors and Tom Arnold.

2. "How much money would it take for you to kill a puppy with your bare hands?" (via Monkeyfilter) What the F**K! I "heart" puppies. I heart kittens and puppies. There is not enough dough in the world that would enable me to get past the sick feeling I would feel after deliberately killing puppies. There was an episode of Little House On The Prairie that I remember as a kid. On the episode, some mean old man tossed a burlap sack full of puppies into a pond to kill them so that his kids wouldn't have pets. To this day I think of that tear jerking episode and my heart melts when I see stranded or unwanted puppies.

3. If you collected posters to hang on your wall, and all of the posters had a similar theme, what would that theme be? Swimsuit models? Famous athletes? Great movies? (via Monkeyfilter) I guess the obvious and expected answer would be Springsteen, baby! Nothing but walls and walls of Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band posters. Well, either that or puppies. I must rededicate my life to embracing the warmth and charm of puppies after the pitty shower that the last question forced upon me. I feel dirty.

4. What is the "coolest tool" or tip you use that makes your life so much better that you need to shout it to the hills in order for everyone to know about?(via Kevin Kelly (Wired Magazine founder) and Cool Tools) Roasting your own coffee. Roasting my own coffee and then enjoying a well crafted cup of the best coffee on Earth is my greatest tip to any and all. Get on board and see what a real cup is supposed to taste like. Starbucks can kiss my ass.

5. Have you ever run for public office? (student council, local stuff?) Will you in the future? What would your platform be? I don't think I will ever run for public office. But if I did, I think I would run on a platform of love. Love and honesty. Really, folks. Can't we all just get along? It would be a huge hippie-rific love generation platform of putting aside petty differences on all fronts and taking mandatory time to just stop and love. Stop, love and hug a puppy. Either that or mandatory jail for minor traffic violations. It should be a capital offense to put make up on while driving an SUV at high speed on the interstate. If I catch that lady that was in front of me this morning, she is off to jail when I take office!

|