My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:: Friday Fives

Friday, December 31, 2004

Friday Fives

1. When you hear the word "Dandelion" what comes to mind? Yellow weedish flower in a lawn or the grey, snowlike puffball, perched to explode into the air? I think of the puffy one - and see a field full of them. I guess it is the influence of Bloom County.

2. Any New Year's resolutions? Do you keep resolutions or routinely break them like a child's Christmas toy the day after the holiday? Same as every year, exercise more, eat less, get in shape. And focus on the guitar, a resolution from a few years back that I broke and am trying to put back together (the resolution, not the guitar.)

3. Do you suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder. How do you cope with all the darkness and cabin fever? This year I have really noticed all the darkness. It is so dark when I go to work (6:30 a.m.) and is starting to get dark when I am driving home - it is unsettling.

4. Merle Haggard asks the question: "Are the good times really over for good?" I am a pretty Pollyanna. Ed tells me that my favorite book should be Candide. I can't really believe the good times are really over for good.

5. You've rented a sky-writer to propose to your significant other, but it's completely overcast. What will you do? (thank you, Blogger.) I would probably realize that using a sky writer to propose is lame and would instead do something quiet and intimate and hopefully tie it all together as a reminder of our first date.

|