My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, October 29, 2004

Friday Fives

1. What was your first Halloween costume? The earliest I remember is going to a church Halloween party dressed as a hobo, with a straw hat and a coffee grounds beard. I also remember some store bought costume and mask thing of a cartoon super hero but I can't for the life of me remember who the hero was. I was probably three years old. 2. What was your best costume and why? Barney, the dinosaur as an unfortunate hunting accident. A mask of Barney, some purple long johns with a dino tail affixed and the addition of an arrow in my midside and a gaping head wound.

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat? No. But when I was 19 and 20 we used to hit the streets of Craig trick or treating for drinks. It kind of worked. We usually were laughed at and shooed away, but those that got our joke would give us a beer.

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? Used to. I used to always get fired up for Halloween and dress up and go to parties, up until about four years ago and then the fire went out and I don't get to enthused for Halloween. I am becoming a grouchy old man. Save me, somebody.

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend! President George Bush, 43rd President of the United States.

|