My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday Fives

1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind? Pass the bong! No, I am kidding. Me and gonj seemed to have parted ways, but not for lack of trying. Actually, reading, vegging in front of the tube. Taking a long walk and cooking up some complicated comfort food. 2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands? Pass the bong! No, again, I kid. I kid because I am stoned. Honestly? Just some good sit down time on the john with a book and surrounded by non-judging pets. They understand the constraints of an annoying commute and working in a building with public bathrooms. 3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells? Vanilla, raspberry and hot black tea. mmmmmmmm 4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself? That varies. I am quite fine by myself but get batty if I am not refilled with the energy from friends now and again. Lots and lots and lots of parties and gatherings in a row makes me nervous, yet I can't go full Unabomber and live like a hermit in the woods. At least not yet. Now, get out of here and close the door behind you . . . 5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't? Writing - spending a lot of time in front of the word processor and doing meaningless journaling or composition. And related, I suppose, messing with my computer, upgrading, hacking, tricking out programs and such. Great fun. Add your comments/answers below by clicking the comment link.

|