My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, September 03, 2004

Friday Fives

1. There's a movie being made about your life! Which celebrity will play... you? Why? Your enemy? Why?    Me:Matthew Broderick. (an adorable, comedic clutz meets the rough expectations of life.)    Enemy: Christopher Walken (a demonic task master and teacher pledging to bring me down. That and Walken plays great enemies. It is always about the casting.)

2. If your life were a movie, what would it be rated and why?    PG-13. No sex but a lot of cussing.

3. If the world were to suddenly end right now, what do you wish you would have done? Become an officer in the military. I talked myself out of Officer Candidate School three times. And to have completed Law School and studied the law. I talked myself out of that as well.

4. If you were a crayon color, what color would you be and why?    Burnt Sienna. Because I like a little pigment.

5. If you could live in any city in the world, where would you live and why?   Geneva. On a great lake, in Europe along the alps. What's not to love. Or Yalta, on the Black Sea as an expatriot beach bum. That's some living.

|