My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Vote!

So, I voted today. They moved our precinct. It used to be in some Methodist church in a Denver suburb. It has been relocated to a mosque on Parker road. That's right, a mosque. For a voting precinct in little old Arapahoe County Colorado, a Republican stronghold on the southeast side of Denver. Very cool and in a very big way, a very patriotic and American thing. And whilst talking the little old voting ladies to accept my driver's license as official ID to vote with, I overheard that it was the only mosque to host voting precinct in a three or four state region. Maybe even more than that. So, I got that going for me. Which is nice.

|