My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, August 20, 2004

Friday Fives

1. Were you a good student in elementary school? Yeah, I think so. First grade was troubling. I am pretty dyslexic and the teacher wanted to hold me back a year, but my mother vetoed the idea. I always had to go to special ed classes for hand writing but all of my other experiences I was a pretty good scholar.

2. What are some of the most overrated albums of all-time? Milli Vanilli? Anything by Garth Brooks? And going back and relistening, The Doors, anything they recorded was over rated. Really. They just suck.

3. Discussion: What's your weirdest or worst public-transit story? Worst: Passing out on the train in Stuttgart and waking up at the end of the line at 2:30 am and not having a way at to get back to my Army barracks. I slept under a park bench and took the first morning train. My brush with hobo-dom. Weirdest - crazy bus guy on the 15 who kept asking us if we were leprechauns. He was convince our group of post Great American Beer Fest revelers had joined him in appreciating the wee people. He was such an odd guy.

4. What is the closest thing you've done to becoming a stalker I used to know where Pat Schroeder's house in Denver was. That is about it, really. And more of a joke than a stalking escapade.

5. If animals could talk, what would they say to you? Whats the deal with the showers, man? Don't you know that gets you all wet? And really, dude, you could feed me a little more and it wouldn't kill ya.

|