My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Sunday, July 18, 2004

My Creepy Neighbor, Bill

Holy Crap!!! This dude was my next door neighbor in Congress Park for nearly three years. We mowed the lawn together. My sister even worked a few weekends with him laying sod for an other neighbor. I can say all the things you would normally say, like he was really quiet guy, tended to himself and on occassion would talk you ear off. My use of wood chips and a good part of my other BBQ methods came from this guy. My sister also worked with him indirectly in a more recent setting, at the Montclair Recreation Center, where he was working right before he was sentenced to 12 years in prison for RAPE! How scary. I just sat there, looking at the television news saying, Shit!, that's my neighbor Bill! What a small world. He had a cool little house up off Quebec by the Stapleton development. Wonder if its on the market? (snark!)

|