My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday Fives

1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from? Mostly English, with Welsh, Irish and some German thrown in.  And mostly American. My family has lived in this country since at least 1703 and if you track the matriarchal side, since about 1653 or so.

2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit? I got to live in Europe while in the Army, stationed in Germany and had the chance to visit England.  Both are very cool places. I really want to go to Wales and to Ireland, however.

3. Which would you least like to visit? Why? Well, Kentucky is the Nall homeland,  as is Tennessee, with the Nall Valley. However we landed in Virginia and I really have no desire to visit there, except maybe to see the the beach and the ocean.

4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognizeyour heritage? Saint Patrick's day and Thanksgiving are both big holidays for me and I tend to overdue it on both days.

5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country(parents, grandparents, etc)? Martin Nalle came to Virginia via England in 1703 (as a presumed indentured servant). He married Mary Aldin, whose family arrived in Virginia, I believe, to at least prior to 1649, also from England.

|