My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Monday, July 05, 2004

Belly Busting

So my blood pressure is too high. I am over 40 year's old. I am overweight. My waistline keeps getting bigger and bigger. It is a new month, the holiday is out of the way. Time to do it. I have signed up on line to Men's Health Belly Buster's program. I bought the book. And beginning this morning I am taking significant steps to beat the belly. So today is day one of the diet. I won't bore you with journal details. I just ask for some support and patience as I take some big steps to make some big changes and understand that it isn't about y'all for a while but instead it is all about me. When you see in the weight room or struggling on the Cherry Creek trail, give me a thumbs up, but don't give me a beer.

|